I've been away for a few days, so missed this thread (though I'm sure there's nothing new in it). I won't read them all, but felt the need to top-post a reply on principle. :-)
tc

Andrew Douglas Pitonyak wrote:

James McKenzie wrote:

So, I fixed your top post so that it was on the bottom, where, on this
list, it belongs.
On this list, it is a religous issue based on personal preference. I always love it when someone flames some unsuspecting soul for not knowing better. Personally, I HATE bottom posting because I usually want to quickly skim the latest posts, but every email program shows the top part of the message first.