On Wed, 2006-08-23 at 18:10 +0100, Jonathan Allen wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm using OO2 on FC4 (and 1.1.5 on FC2 but that's another story).
>
> Is there any support for the Open Type fonts ?  I'm really after some of
> the small caps and fancy ligature work that the OT variants of some
> fonts have that simply isn't present in the TT files.  Any ideas ?

I'm not sure whether OpenOffice.org supports Open Type. However, whether
a font has small caps or ligatures has nothing to do with its file
format. For example, the free font Gentium is distributed in True Type
format, but has not only ligatures but the most Unicode support that
I've ever seen in a font.

--
Bruce Byfield 604-421.7177
Burnaby, BC, Canada