Once again, sorry for not replying sooner but I've just got back off holiday! No, my language is definitely set for en-GB. Check all languages is also enabled. I have no problems with my spell checking or thesaurus, they both work a treat. What OOo2.0.3 will not do on any of my machines, all running on WinXP, is retain any additions to the recent documents list.
Terry W