I have now downloaded OOD680_m1.
So far, the templates are working!

Thank you KAMI for your interest and help.

Al Maloney

On 8/22/06, Al Maloney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Using Mac OS X 10.4.7.

I have several of my templates in a directory called «Office» in
/User/Library/Application Support/OpenOffice.org/user/template/Office

Using 2.0 m176 these show in the selection window when I want to use a
template.

They do not show in m178 nor in m180.

When I try to import my templates I am informed that they already exist -
yet they are not visible.

In some of my other template directories some templates are available,
some are not.M

My source is ftp://ooopackages.good-day.net/pub/OpenOffice.org/MacOSX/

Is this a bug or is there something I can do at my end?

Thanks
Al Maloney