Since I have been experimenting with Masterdocuments, Open Office (2.0.3) has developed a nasty habit.
I created a template which I applied in my experiments.
Now I create single files (not masters) with my new template, and save them.
When I next open them, not only are the template's style settings no longer being applied, but the listings of paragraph styles are no longer being presented at the side. However, the missing list appears as the first couple of lines of the document. Crazy!
What have I done?
How can I undo it?
Bill Piper