On 8/22/06, G. Roderick Singleton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Tue, 2006-08-22 at 09:30 +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> It's not the paper size. It's the input tray selection. The printer
> tries to get the paper from the manual tray. Just change the input
> tray, the default setting is wrong, so it's a bug in ooo's printer

The problem is definitely the input tray.  The printer is drawing
paper from tray 2.  When I set the printer to use tray 2, the problem
disappears.  However, there is no option in the generic printer to set
tray 2 for all print jobs in OO.  How can I set this property for
generic printer?  Or better yet, how can I set the hp printer queue to
be default in OO.  It is already set as default in OS X

Cheers,

Randy
--
Imagine no possessions