CarlP wrote:

Right. And I don't think choosing to skip automatic blank pages is very intuitive either. In any case, as I explained, I looked at the non-printing characters and see no page breaks at all, much less two for each record. I don't see anything that would indicate a "next record" character either.

Page break is shown by a different line at thetop of the new page.
Is a setting: Tools|Options|OOo|Lay out.

--

Cor Nouws

Done a test ride and want to investigate the car?
http://marketing.openoffice.org/ooocon2006/schedule.html