The "offset" function does this. You can specify distance up/down/left/right from the current cell, and you can also specify range extent from that starting point.

Holger Obst wrote:
Hi,

I'm looking for a solution with relative cell reference in ods. Is there a
way to set the cell reference in the same way like OpenXML code like
=R[-1]C[2] or =R1C[3] ? How can I do this in OpenDocumentSpread XML code? I
only found =(.A4) but I am looking for row and column reference from the
current cell. For example =R[2]C[3] means "go to the zell with the current
Row plus 2 and the current column plus 3". How can I do this in
OpenDocumentsSpreadsheet?

Thanks for help