Hallo Wikje,

Wikje van Ritbergen wrote:

Since I had several problems with Microsoft Office (outlook and word) I am using Openoffice the Dutch version 2.0.3. I was very enthousiastic till I missed a toolbar for the reviewing function.

Thanks for sharing your enthousiasm.
There is no separate toolbar for reviewing documents, accepting or rejecting changes. However the functionality simply is there. Of course under Edit|Changes (Bewerken|Wijzigingen in Dutch) When you start the acceptance or rejecting of changes, there will pop up a separate window for the use.

Hope this helps,
kindest regards,
Cor

(I've send a cc to you, because you are not subcribed to the mailing list; Please mail to the list only.
To subscribe, mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
By the way: there's a special Dutch group with mailingslists etc. see http://nl.openoffice.org )



Because I am a
freelance editor I need that function. Are you still working on that tool? I hope so because it is absolutely usefulll for people whose work it is to make corrections in others persons texts.
Yours sincerely,
Wikje van Ritbergen, the Netherlands

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]





--

Cor Nouws

Done a test ride and want to investigate the car?
http://marketing.openoffice.org/ooocon2006/schedule.html


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to