You could look at the following thread in the forum. I don't know whether it meets the requirements or not: http://www.oooforum.org/forum/viewtopic.phtml?p=139540

Ross Johnson wrote:
I work at a University where Windows is the standard desktop. Our Windows COE administators say that they will not be deploying any software that can't be deployed through Microsoft's Systems Management Server. Specifically, this was in answer to a question re deploying Firefox for those staff who prefer it to IE, but it clearly applies to Open Source software in general.

Can anyone suggest a way around this, or point to upcoming support for MS SMS in future releases of OpenOffice.org? I think this goes beyond just initial deployment to include deploying regular patches and upgrades via MS SMS as well.

I could rant about this, but I'm more interested in constructive suggestions that could help get OpenOffice.org onto desktops here.

Thanks.