[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
 I'm not sure what has happened, but I seem to be getting less than 10% of the
e-mails on this list. This started happening fairly abruptly, about 3 days ago.
I still get an occassional note, maybe 3-4 a day, which suggests that I didn't
get unsubscribed for some reason.
I've checked my spam folder multiple times, and no e-mails from this group are winding up there. Does anyone have any ideas as to what could have caused this, and what I might do to fix it? If you respond, please send a copy directly to my address, because chances are that I won't receive it if you just reply to the list. Thanks.

Consider switching from AOL. AOL has been known to drop delivery of mail from many sources simply because 1 in 1000 mail recipients marked that mail as spam.

With any luck, you'll get this reply.

--
Alan Frayer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]