On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 15:48:58 +0200
Arnold Huzen wrote:

> James Knott schreef:
> > Dan Lewis wrote:
> >
> >> The OP is not a member of this mailing list, so I am CC'ing him.
> >>

> > I've notice that sort of thing a few times.  How does someone post
> > if they're not a member?  Can anyone post a message, even though
> > they won't receive the list messages?
> If you can post a question without becoming a member to the list, then
> at least you should receive the replies to your question. The way
> things are happening now is that some members are trying to serve the
> non-registered posters by reposting a reply to the list and CC the
> Original Poster. All registered members have to read the answer twice
> this way.

No they don't. I can vouch it works very well. And i have mine setup so
i select reply to all, when i reply to moderated emails.

When it doesn't work so well is when someone who is not setup correctly
(A) replies, and someone else (B) must redirect the email. By reposting
to the list the original replyer (A) learns about moderated posts and
quickly sets themselves up.

By the way list, is the process for doing this on Outlook/Thunderbird
worth a web page?

--
Michael
 Those that can, do; those that can't, teach.