Hello,

Recently, I decided to migrate from staroffice 5.2 to openoffice 2.0 but I
have some problems with basic dialogs included in some of my files. For
example, when I open scd (staroffice 5.2 starcalc)  files with Basic modules
and Basic dialogs included in theses files, the basic modules are well
opened but the basic dialogs are lost. Is it something to activate in the
options or somewhere else (filters for example) to recover them
automatically ?
Thanks for answer,
Stephane.