On Monday 18 September 2006 04:54, Terry wrote:

> People can make their own judgment about manners.
>
> Hopefully, being better informed about the publication of their
> details will enable them to make better decisions about the use
> they make of the list.
>
> I daresay many people (being better informed than I) have
> already made the decision not to subscribe or to be passive
> subscribers only.
>
> It occurs to me that no official warning is given because it
> would deter people from posting to the list or subscribing.

If you have a computer and connect to the outside world you just
gave up your privacy with regard to what you do while connected
to the outside world.  Every thing you do on your computer
through any outside connection is recorded and is basically
publically accessable to any one.  Having the header information
of an e-mail is no big deal.  If you do not want people to know
who you are or what you are doing or where you are going with
your computer don't connect to the outside world.

--
Jack Gates http://www.jlgates.com