On Thu, 2006-09-21 at 18:58 +1000, Edward et al wrote:
> Hi, second attempt to reach someone. I have back ups I need in
> openoffice and the idiots who changed my computer over have not
> re-installed it. Have used up my download allowance in two attempts to
> get it, specifically ended saying can't install, corrupt file, the
> third said seven hours+. Please, please, please answer me, even if I
> have to contact someone else at least let me know who. If necessary I
> will buy a CD or whatever it takes.
> Regards Michele
> PS I have been trying to get everyone to try it, because it is so
> good, but how can I if they can't download it.

Hi Michele,

Your email address indicates that you are in Australia. If you wish
please contact me off-list [EMAIL PROTECTED] and I will post a CD copy of
OOo version 2.0.3 to you. From your email header your appear to be using
some flavour of Windows. If you do decide to contact me, please state
which operating system (eg. Linux, Windows, etc) and distribution /
version (eg. SuSE 10.1, XP Home, etc.) you are using.

Dave
replies to your query.

For on-line support see: http://support.openoffice.org/index.html
For a knowledge base see: http://mindmeld.cybersite.com.au/