To: <users@openoffice.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 12:46 PM
Subject: Re: [users] Need Help : Count If with several condition

Jimmy,

You can do this with the 'AND' function. Your formula should look something like this:

=COUNT.IF(AND("Class A">500;"Class A"<4000))

"Class A" must of course be replaced bij the range of cells you want to be counted.

Arnold Huzen

Jimmy Julianto schreef:
OO 2.02
Is there any function or way
If I would like to count for class A that having value greater than 500 and less than 4000 or to count for class B that having value greater than 500 and less than 4000

Eg :
Class    Value
A            1000
B            1200
A             5000
B               500

Any solution ?
Thanks
Regards,
Jimmy Julianto

The contents of this e-mail may be confidential and the unauthorized use, copying, or dissemination of it and any attachments to it, is prohibited.
Internet communications are not secure and Dexa Group companies do not,
therefore, accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message nor for any damage caused by viruses. The views expressed here do not necessarily
represent those of Dexa Group companies.

--

If you're seeking, check out http://www.rci.org.au