Peter Hillier-Brook a écrit :
SebTworowski wrote:
[cut]

I guess thant on my computer, when i open a text with pictures added
to it, OpenOffice.org has some kind of pointer who knows where to
search for the pictures so they show on my document. But when i send
this document to somebody else, the pointer will be different. Even
if i send the folder that contains the pictures to load in the document, the search path for openoffice will be different as on my computer.

So, is there a way that makes it easy for the receiver to open my document and have all the picures included ?

If you insert the pictures in your document - presently you seem to be
linking to them - they will make the document larger (much??), but they
will be accessible to your recipient.

If you look in the Insert/Picture/From File dialogue you will find the
"Link" tick box near the bottom: just make sure it is un-checked.

Peter HB

Well thanks
It is un-checked so... i'll see, t'should work :-)
I'll let you know, i just wanted to make sure...

Thanks again.
Seb.

Tworowski Sebastien
Musical Assistant, Drummer and Composer