To: <users@openoffice.org>; "Fabrice MAICEL" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 12:24 AM
Subject: Re: [users] BUG WITH PICTURE WHEN SAVE AS XLS FORMAT

On Tue September 19 2006 10:59, + Fabrice MAICEL wrote:
 [ MODERATED ] ********************
Hi,

:-) I think i've found a bug in calc (OOO 2.0 Fr).

Procedure :
-Create a new calc document
-Insert a picture (bmp or wmf)
-Resize the picture (you can protect it or not)
-Save the file in xls format (MS EXcel)
-Close the file

-Open again the file create just before

And enjoy the picture... you will understand !

As you are not subscribed you may not have seen that:
On Wed September 20 2006 17:06, Ganesha Bhaskara wrote:

Could you please let us know how big (length, width) the pic/image is in
terms of pixels ? THere is a bug with very large pics/images in .doc
file format with OO.

>> -Resize the picture (you can protect it or not)
>> -Save the file in xls format (MS EXcel)

Also could you please save as native OO format (ods ??) as see if you
can duplicate the result.

Please reply to users@openoffice.org only.

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor