Hi,

I have a larger text (329 pages A4) in OpenOffice, and I would like to create an index (of some terms - on whicg pages they appear).

BUT - not for entire text, just for pages from 5 to 300.

I go to Insert - Indexes and Tables - Indexes and Tables and select: Type: Alphabetical index.

Under Create index/table I have two possibilities:
- Entire Document
- Chapter

If I select "Chapter", index is empty. If I select "Entire Document" I get index of words in entire document, not just pages 5 - 300.

I tried to create sections, but no success - still only two possibilities under Create index/table appear.

Any help?

bye, Matej