Hi Lou,
Thanks for the suggestion, however I can't see at all. The program I mentioned provides speech in dialogs and such. The program can't access the text due to the way Office is set up.

Thanks
Brandon

Lou wrote:
Hi.  Would it help to increase font sizes on the dialogues?

You can increase them by using Tools >Options. Select the category "View" under "OpenOffice.org".

At the top of that tab on the left is a heading "User Interface" and below that the word "Scaling". To the right of that is a control which displays a percentage. Try increasing it to 115%.

That will increase the font size display without making the dialogues too large. It will also increase the font size display of the menu.

Brandon Hicks wrote:
Hello list,

I'm a visually impaired high school student. I just downloaded Open Office to see what it was like. I ran it on a laptop running Windows XP SP2 and JAWS 7.0 and had a limited amount of success reading dialogs such as the mail merge, and even the registration. Are there any scripts out there for Open Office, or an ini file that will allow JFW to work better? I'd hate to have wasted a week downloading it.

Thanks for any help
Brandon