Michele Zarri wrote:
On 10/4/06, RBL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
In MSFT Office you can work in a split-screen mode by using Window |
Split.  Can OOo Writer do split screen?  Draw, Impress, and Calc can.

Hello RBL,

In writer you cannot split the screen, however you can create another
window, and I have to say that although at the beginning I was missing the
split screen feature, I found using 2 windows more efficient.

Cheers,

Michele

Thank you, Michele. That's what I'm now doing. It gets messy, though, when lots of other windows are open. In MWord, F6 jumps between the windows. Coupled with bookmarks, it's a great asset for managing large documents and massive amounts of notes.