On Tue October 3 2006 13:26, + Luke Lisa wrote:
> I am using openoffice version 2.0.2 and my problem is when trying to add
> paypal baskets I find that they are either shown as a little dot (.) or
> they are completely squashed up.  I have tried the same process on
> dreamweaver trial version and they work completely fine.  Do you have any
> idea's on why this happens?  I really need to get these paypal shopping
> baskets sorted. I am no expert on computer software so any simple to follow
> information will be greatly appreciated.

Hi Luke,
 While the HTML editor in OpenOffice.org can be very good for some tasks, I
think that you may find http://www.nvu.com will suite your needs better. It
is also free and is based on the same technology as the Firefox borwser.

Please reply to users@openoffice.org only

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

                                http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ