Hi EveryBody:
I am new to openOffice and I don't know if some one can help.
I couldn't install open office from source, as there's no clear documentation about getting this to work. For some reason the website is not very useful. Takes forever to find the link to download the source code, then another age looking for useful documentaion. I ended up installing it from the RPM for redhat. OpenOffice, is a neat and great idea, but not very user friendly. Finding my way to load mysql driver was a long adventure. After all, I did it. Now the problem when I connect to a remote MySql server, and create tables, there's no way I can set the fields to AUTO_INCREMENT. I am using openoffice.org 2.0.3-7, with Fedora 4. Using the correct driver ( mysql-connector-java-3.1.13-bin.jar ) for MySql server version: 5.0.24a.

Any Ideas ??