I downloaded OO2.04 into a temporary folder on my WIN XP Pro system, and extracted the the installation executable into a separate sub-folder. Installation was successful. Note- I had previously uninstalled the 2.03 version. After installation, I started to delete the download and the executable sub-folder. That process is not so clean. It was necessary to remove every file from the sub-level folders and back my way out. The attempt to delete the main folder will result in a "file in use error, cannot delete".