I have created a 5 page document with lots of graphics and text. I want to
put this document on my website for others to download if they wish.
However, because some of the fonts are not readily available to all, I want
to provide the file as a pdf document, which, I guess embeds the font
somehow.

At any rate, here's my problem. Every time I export the document as a pdf
file, I get little dimension lines in the upper left part of the document,
showing the size of the top and left margins! Even when I go to the
"dimension lines" tab in Draw and uncheck the "visible" and "printable"
options, the dimension lines still export.

These dimension lines are not visible in any of the layers of the workspace
of the document, however, they are visible on each icon in the "page pane"
(the panel at the left where you select the page to work on).

I'm stumped. Can anyone tell me how to get rid of these things? Thanks much!

(PS... using OO 2.0.2 on Mepis 6.0)