Marios Patrinos wrote:
Hi Harold,

Thanks for the message - That seems to have solved my issues!

Through work, I can purchase low cost versions of office, also, it makes it
easier for me to collaborate and work as I'm very used to Office suite as
have been using it since the '95 version.

I find, due to my experience with Office, I'm much more productive with it
than having to learn how to do things differently in OOo. E.g. keyboard
shortcuts are different, different icons, tables don't work as well etc.

Compatibility is not as good as some people think or as good as OOo says.
Tables and other formats change even if you use the "save as .doc" function
etc.

Though it is free and open source, which is great, I find for me personally
that it's easier to stick to Office - also, Outlook 2003 is far superior to
any open source mail client (I've tried lots!).

Really? Have they fixed the problem with corrupt PST files, which cause you to loose all your messages? My work computer came with Outlook, but I switched to Seamonkey, because it is so much better.