Cor Nouws wrote:
RBL wrote:

Has anyone noticed that SDRAW doesn't remember toolbar configs between sessions? I don't recall this happening until I upgraded to 2.0.4. But today I was editing an image, exited Draw, came back in, and the toolbars were reset. I then tweaked them again, even engaging "lock toolbars", but to no avail.

Didn't yet notice. But you are right.
Only the Symbols/shapes toolbar seemed to stay for some times.

Reported:
Tue Oct 17 19:16:41 -0700 2006
ID      Type    Pri     Plat    Owner   State   Resolution      Summary
70541   DEFECT  P3      All     wg      UNCONF          DRAW does not remember
open toolbars or toolbar positions