Greetings:

I'm using Mac OOo 2.0.4 on OS 10.4.8 and wish to insert a video clip into a Write document other than a soundless animated GIF which it does well. Right now I can get Media Player to play the sound of video files I have but no video. Tried all kinds of formats as BMP, TGA, Cinepack, Motion JPEG-A but no show video. OOo Help states that it Player does play several formats but which? And which can be inserted a doc? Any help most appreciated!

James Greenidge