RBL wrote:
I want to find alm paragraph markers in a document, and add a new blank line after each one.

I go into Find & Replace, enter a $, make sure RegEx is selected, click Find, and OOo does not find ANY paragraph markers.

In MSFT Word this is as simple as finding ^p and replacing with ^p^p.

Can OOo do this?

NEVER MIND.  PEBKAC ERROR!  I inadvertently had an attribute also selected.

But that does raise the question: Does anyone have a SIMPLE OOo macro that could be used to search and replace single paragraph markers with two?