Stephen wrote:

I am looking for a free PDF Editor, I currently use Adobe Acrobat Reader to
read PDF's

In late 2001, there waqs a macro for OOo that opened PDF files so taht
they could be edited.  However, to get your results back into PDF
format, you had to use the "export to PDF" option.  This macro only
worked on Linux.  [FWIW, I haven't seen it since mid 2002.]

There is a PDF2ODF convertor that, with a little bit of programming
work, can be used as a macro for editing PDF documents using OOo 2.0.
This is available on sourceforge.

xan

jonathon
--