On Monday, October 23, 2006 4:11 PM [GMT+1=CET], Matthew Brett <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,

>>> Sorry to repost - can I assume that there isn't a way of doing this
>>> with templates and submit a feature request?
<snip>

Would a master document with each section as a sub-document work for you? You
may need to do some reading ...
I think the basic plan is to create each section as a separate file and then
insert each of them into a master document. Because each was a separate file,
its numbering will start at 1 and my theory is that this will be preserved when
the file is imported into the master.

Harold Fuchs
London, England