Mathias Bauer wrote:
Terry wrote:

Mathias Bauer wrote:
Dan Lewis wrote:

On Tuesday 17 October 2006 02:24 pm, Mathias Bauer wrote:
Paul_B wrote:
I have a spreadsheet that under Properties doesn't show any
template it's based on; seems to be a bit of a renagade. Is there
any way to apply a template to it after the fact?
It's not exactly the same but you can load styles explicitly from a
template. It's the button on the right side of the "styles and
formatting window".

Ciao,
Mathias
     Which version of OOo are you using, Mathias? It is not present in
the OOo Linux download version. In Writer, the "New Style from
Selection" icon has an arrow to access a menu with three choices. In
Calc, this icon has no arrow and no choices.
I have 2.0.4 but IIRC this isn't something that was different in earlier
versions. Have a look on the button at the right edge of the "styles and
formatting" dialog. It has an arrow button attached. When you click on
it it opens a popup menu. The lowest entry brings you to the "load
styles" dialog.

Ciao,
Mathias
Not in 2.0.2 on Linux.

The rightmost button has no arrow. It simply "updates styles", whatever that means.

I don't have 2.0.2 here, I checked in 2.0 and it's also there. It's not
Linux but I doubt that there is a difference between Windows and Linux
here. Can anybody else confirm that the rightmost button has no arrow
wich a popup menu?

Ciao,
Mathias

In windows xp ooo 204 Load styles button in writer document is working fine.

Andis