On Wednesday, October 25, 2006 1:26 AM [GMT+1=CET], Jim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi,
>    I recently had to reinstall 2.0.3 and now the Quick starter is
> missing, I have tried Repair and I still have the problem. Does anyone
>  have any suggestions.
>
> regards
>
> Jim McCaughan
Run Writer. Go to Tools>Options>OpenOffice.org>Memory. Check the box labelled
"Load OpenOffice.org during system start-up". Click OK. Quit Writer. The
Quickstarter *should* start. Works on my Win XP Pro system.

Alternatively I think in 2.0.3 Quickstarter was available as an option within
the OOo group in Start>All Programs>OpenOffice.org. This got broken in 2.0.4 :-(

Harold Fuchs
London, England