I already gave the build number.  In a past email.

But here is it again.   680m7 Build 9044
----- Original Message ----- From: "Harold Fuchs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Brenda ML Brown, Legal Secretary/Assistant" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <users@openoffice.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2006 4:08 AM
Subject: Re: [users] Inserting Dates in OpenOffice.org

Top post.

Once the Help/About pane is visible, hold down the Ctrl key and then press S, D and T in sequence. The text will scroll. When the "Build number" is clearly visible, hold down the Alt key and press the Print Screen key. This "captures" the screen image into the clipboard as if you had made the first step (the copy) of a copy and paste.

Now run Microsoft's Paint program: press Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, click Paint. When the Paint program opens. Hold down the Ctrl key and press V. This pastes the screen image you captured above. You can now read the Build number at your leisure and write it down (you will not be able to cut/copy and paste it unfortunately).

When you close the Paint program you will be asked "Save changes to Untitled?". Click No.

Harold Fuchs
London, England