Jeffery:

I found there is an open issue in regards to the usage of this feature
and that it is not fixed.  If you would go to the OpenOffice.org
IssueZilla and vote for issue 70534, I did.  The more votes, the higher
on the list it moves and this tells the Word Processing team how many
folks are affected.  You will have to register for the site.

James McKenzie
Mac OS X QA Test Lead (how did this get through?) American English release.