James McKenzie wrote:
Robin Laing wrote:

[Rant about Microsoft deleted]
I admit that I am anti-Microsoft but that is beside the point on this
list.  I have had my headaches with XP-Pro that has kept me on Linux.
FWIW, my wife uses Mac for Work and Linux at home.  Won't even
consider Windows either from her own experiences.

Don't forget to remind your wife that OpenOffice.org is available for
the Mac, too.  Yes, for today it requires the installation of the X11
windowing system, but since she uses Linux it should not be too strange
for her.

James McKenzie
Mac OS X QA Test Lead, American English

She knows. She has been using NeoOffice since getting her Mac. Actually put on by the company owner.

--
Robin Laing