arnold huzen wrote:
If you look at the Enter-key (numeric keypad) and the new line key (alpha
numeric keypad), you'll see that they are both called Enter. Therefore their
function is the same. If you want to insert an new line through the keyboard
you must use Shift+Enter. You can see the difference between these two methods
by showing the non-printing characters.

Thanks a lot to everybody who succeeded in opening my eyes to this beautiful function. And yes, I realise I must study the documentation closer, with this plethora of functions their use cannot always be intuitive.

--
Erik P. Olsen, Civilingeniør, MSc
Solsortvej 30, DK-2000 Frederiksberg, Denmark