From: Roger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>Thank you for your effort to help me but I have no clue what you mean by
>OO-document

OO Document is a document in the OpenDocument format.

OpenOffice.org is capable of saving files in many formats, but the most
favorable is this format.  Saving in other formats, such as MS Office, will
result in formatting errors due to the fact that the files have to be reverse
engineered (which is legal) and then a filter built to create the file.
However, you do not have to keep these files on your system.  Select Send...
which will bring up a secondary menu and then select Send as Doc.  This will
envoke the save feature but the file is saved to an attachment which is placed
in a mail message in the system mail client, which could be Outlook,
Thunderbird or another program.  You then compose a message and send it.

James McKenzie