On Monday 06 November 2006 09:01 am, Constantinos Zegos wrote:
> Hi and congratulations on your development.
>
> I have just downloaded openoffice 2.0 and when i click on the icon
> i get Writer started up.
>
> The problem is that i cannot get any of the other programs of the
> suite started up, such as Calc.
>
> Thanks for your help and keep up the good  work!

     Open Writer. Then Use File > New > Spreadsheet to open a new Calc
sheet. All of the other applications are also listed there.
     In the row of icons directly below File, the left icon is the
"New" icon with a little down arrowhead on its right. Click the
arrowhead and you should see a list of the OOo applications.

Dan