Hello.
You made the really cool product that I use , but one thing makes me unhappy. 1. please tell me how I can to resolve the problem with encoding in Calc - so step by step: a) My OS is Debian Linspire, I common use cyrillyc keyboard layout&document in ukrainian&russian languages b) I have in local network web-server with table-view data(chars encoding in cp1251 for most in our network windows station) c) I copy to clipboard table-view data from web-browser(like Firefox or Opera) d)In OpenOffice Calc create new document & paste from clipboard data, then e) when I try to paste from buffer appear dialog-window with encoding-sets -> I choose cp1251 f ) then press the "OK" button & look at work area there are some characters that cannot being readig. Screenshots in attaching files. P.S. Sorry for my english:-)

Senserelly yours, Alex Pokotilov
Ukraine, Odesa.