Hello all,
I have a form I have in Calc which is my Purchase Order form. I print them out and manually print with a pencil how many of what product I need and I then fax the form into the plant that makes the product. My question is in regard to the PO number, I would like to have a cell that increments everytime its printed so that I can print, say 100 PO's and each page that I print has a different PO number on it. Thanks for your help,

Caleb Walker