Webarb-Hotm wrote:
First I want to say that I like OOo and thanks to all the people doing a
great job.

My problem> Some time ago I was plazing around to learn and endet up with an
errormessage

C:\Documents and Settings\Eugen\My Documents\DicOOo-1.5.5.sxw
when I wanted to install another dictionary.
I did not really mind, cos I had no urge and was waiting for the release of
Version 2
Now I am serious about a new Dictionary but to my surprise I got the old
error message.
Where in the intestines of OOo do I have to look and what to I replace it
with to make it work as supposed?
Thanks in advance
Eugen
Hi, Eugen. I tried the so-called dictionary wizard recently. It is extremely resource-hungry (and my system is not short of resources). If I ever need to install dictionaries again, I will try a different tool or look at manual installation.

I suggest you start at this page: http://lingucomponent.openoffice.org/download_dictionary.html

--

If you're seeking, check out http://www.rci.org.au