-----Original Message-----

There are two X11 programs, one is a client program and the other is a Software
Development Kit.  Please open the Applications folder then the Utilities folder
and check if the X11 icon is present.  If this icon is present please start the
X11 program.  If the X11 top bar appears but no windows open, click on
Applications and then terminal.  If this DOES NOT work, then your X11
installation was incorrect and you will need to re-install X11.  This is
complicated and explained on the Apple and OpenOffice.org Mac porting web site
(http://porting.openoffice.org/mac/index.htm click on the FAQ link.)
If a terminal window opened when you started X11, type in the following:
/Applications/OpenOffice.org\ 2.0.app

This should start the OpenOffice.org application.  If you still get the error
message, please advise.

James McKenzie
Mac OS X QA/Test Team Lead