On Mon, 06 Nov 2006 18:55:54 -0800
NoOp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> dijo:

> John Jason Jordan wrote:
> > For Giuseppe Castagno and Mark Hug:
> > Regarding the font: Yes, it's Junicode, and it does seem to have all
> > the IPA characters. I'm a graduate student of linguistics and I have
> > been using it since early last spring. The only deficiency I have found
> > is that the beta is missing in the bold font, although it appears in
> > the other three. It's open source and not Summer Institute. (Google on
> > them if you are wondering why I avoid them.)

> What version are you using? Is it ttf-junicode 0.6.5-3 from the Dapper
> repositories? or 0.6.12 from Sourceforge?

Actually, I got it last spring, and I don't think I got it from either
place. In any event, it's version 0.6.11.

> Is there someplace that you can post a sample of your form?

I'm trying to do that, but I've never created a web page before. I can
create a personal web page at the university by uploading an index.html
file, but I can't get OOo to create the index.html file. I started with
the Wizard, but got hung up on the second arrow, "Add documents." It
won't let me add anything but OOo documents. If I click on All Files it
suddenly displays nothing. I'm trying to upload test_form.odt,
test_form.pdf and New_Database.db, and also the four Junicode font
files. It sees only the .odt document. The .odt document won't work
without the Junicode font and the New_Database.db file. Very strange
that All Files makes everything in the folder disappear. This is Ubuntu
Dapper amd-64. The OOo File Open dialog always works fine in all other
situations.

I guess the only way I can do it is to e-mail them to you.