 From: Vincent A Juliano [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 7:42 PM
 To: users@openoffice.org
 Subject: [users] Using the archives

 I've got about a million questions that I'm sure have been
 answered  already.

 How do I get to the archives and is there a method to find
 what I'm looking for?

 thanks
 Vince

Try Torpark; a small portable, open-source, built on Firefox browser
that enables anonymous browsing. Requires no installation :
http://www.torrify.com/