I had similar problem once. I solved it, when I moved both columns besides each other, for instance one column A1:A10 and second C1:C10. Then I was able to get chart. Before these columns were like A1:A10 and second C21:C30 and nothing happened. I don't know reasons.

Andis

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I'm using OpenOffice 2.0. i've been trying to make charts in the calc.I've
two columns n i want to plot a scatter plot for them with one value as the
x axis and the other as the y axis, but so far i've been unable to do.