[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I have just downloaded open office.

I understood that I could download the writer part of open office - but I seem
to have them all?

Can you tell me how to download the part that I need?

Thanks!

It's all one package -- you can't download only a specific component. You can choose to install only Writer, for example, by doing a custom install, but this really isn't recommended because it doesn't save all that much disk space, and there may be some functionality that you lose by not having everything installed. OpenOffice is different from other commonly used office suites, because it is really just one application, with the ability to do word processing, spread sheets, presentations, etc., as opposed to totally separate applications.