To: <users@openoffice.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2006 7:20 AM
Subject: Re: [users] formatting

On Saturday 18 November 2006 07:01 am, Howard Sallee wrote:
I am fairly happy with Open Office, but I have difficulty taking
out the formatting of text that I paste from web sites. I cant get
the tabs to move and I cannot keep the text alligned where I want
it.

 Since much of my research and study is on the net and I like to
take some notes with me on Sunday, has anyone found a solution for
this?

Howard Sallee, pastor

Instead of copy and pasting, use copy and paste special. That way you can chose unformatted text and format it the way you want it to be.

Dan