Unsure whether this is a legit query or not. If you want you can
simply download OOo from www.openoffice.org - no money order, credit
card, or cash required.

If it's a proper query, reply to the list with any other questions...

/paul

Do you have a phone number I can call to place and order? And, give you my
credit card number?
Or, might send you a money order of some such?

Thanks
Terry B

--
Try Torpark; a small portable, open-source, built on Firefox browser
that enables anonymous browsing. Requires no installation :