On Sun, 2006-11-26 at 14:51 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Please add me to your general mailing list.
>
> Wayne bronson

Send a blank email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

You will then receive an acknowledgement requesting you to confirm your
subscription. If you reply to that acknowledgement you will be added
this (general) mailing list.

Please be aware that this list gets a lot of traffic, so be prepared for
a large number of emails.

Dave
include some indication that you are not subscribed to this list.
(eg. "I am not subscribed to this list, please CC: me.")

For on-line support see: http://support.openoffice.org/index.html
For a knowledge base see: http://mindmeld.cybersite.com.au/